[Colorado-talk] Breakfast Burritos and CCB Board Members

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:16:33 UTC 2019

Greetings!

This Saturday is the NFB of Denver’s monthly chapter meeting from 10
a.m. to noon at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

We’ll be serving breakfast burritos and juice beginning at 9:30 a.m.
for just five bucks, so come early to get yours!

This month our meeting occurs at the same time that the CCB Board of
Directors is meeting at the Center.  We will get a chance to meet them
at the meeting, so make sure you are there to meet  the likes of Gary
Wunder, Fred Schroeder,  Mike Hingson and the one-and-only Maureen
Nietfeld – the newest CCB Board member!

We’ll also be lining up volunteers for the 6 Dot Dash and planning our
fund-raising event for the June 15 meeting.  Come and join us!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"