[Colorado-talk] Raffle, Raffle! There Ain't No Raffle

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue May 14 16:10:26 UTC 2019

Howdy y'all. Remember, please, this year our affiliate is not holding the
amazing raffle. Instead, the amazing raffle is the amazing NFBCO CCB 6 Dot
Dash 5k. So, we don't have to sell raffle tickets. We can encourage our
friends and family to register for the June 29 race. And, our friends and
family don't even have to be in the Denver metro area. They can do it
virtually. You don't have to sell $40 worth of raffle tickets. You just
write an email or tweet or Facebook to all family and friends. Dear mom, you
can join us for our NFBCO 6 Dot Dash even though you are living in lovely
Duluth. Uncle Hank, you don't even have to leave Biloxi. You can contribute
to our Braille literacy programs by registering for our NFBCO 6 Dot Dash and
participating in your own home town. Hey, Sara, from Saint Louis. Why not
get your chapter together for a walk there in the Gateway City on June 29.
All you have to do is register and do it on the treadmill, walk the
neighborhood, or run the park. Register and you will receive your official
race shirt, finishers medal, and more. You are contributing to the cause,
Alice from Austin. And you are doing it on the honor system.

Colleagues, the goal is to get at least 250 virtual participants. Please
remember that this is our big NFBCO fundraiser this year. No raffle. We need
to raise these dollars for scholarships and BELL. Please help by sending
announcements about our event to everyone you know.

Thank you colleagues from Colorado. Register here, http://6dotdashco.com/.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org> www.nfbco.org