[Colorado-talk] There Ain't No Blind People In Canon City

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Mar 7 16:49:11 UTC 2019

Greetings my Federation family,

How y'all doin'? Did you know we used to have a chapter in the Canon City
area? The Canon City Florence area has a little over 20,000 people not
counting prison. I will be doing some speaking to civic organizations and
looking for blind folks on the 20th and 21st of this month. If you have any
contacts in that area? If you know of any blind folks in that area? Please
send me that info. Or feel free to call me. Thank you so much.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org> www.nfbco.org