[Colorado-talk] computer assistance

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 03:21:28 UTC 2019

hello all,

well, i'am a computer geek imo but, I need some assistance here.. I
bought the latest licence version of jaws yesterday and, so far I love
it but, i'am having a little problem with it! when I go back to a
particular page in internet explorer jfw won't read it for some reason
and, I also have this same problem when I hit enter to go to that
particular page that I want to view on the interntet jfw won't read
it! so, am I doing something wrong in not having it focused for some
reason or what technique or tip or keystrokes do I need to get this in
focus so this won't happen to me anymore when using ie as my web
brower and, I believe it's the latest version or do I need to upgrade
to the latest one to fix this problem with using jfw 2019?

okay, as for the other problem that I need some assistance with is
that I had to try and fix the latest version of adobe flash player on
my computer which somewhat fixed it but, I had to download the latest
version of flash player which I did to I believe fix this problem. are
there any keystrokes with using jfw with flash player in watching
shows or videos from web sites besides youtube? or if flash player
won't use that part for a particular network and, I will have to click
on the ixfinity link to view it besides flash player are there any
keystrokes for that software either or not?

thanks and, I will hopefully get some assistance with that here!

hugs,
amy