[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:54:10 UTC 2019

Dare we say it? Summer is here!  Our June chapter meeting will be this
Saturday, June 15 at the Colorado Center for the Blind from 10 a.m. to
noon.  No breakfast, no lunch, but we’ll have donuts for everyone!

And guess what, we’ll have the CCB summer youth on hand for the
meeting, so come out and meet them!

June Dos and Don’ts

Don’t bring anything for ARC. Because of changes in the ARC Buck a Bag
program, the Denver Chapter Board cancelled our collection.  So please
don’t bring all those bags for ARC that I begged you to bring to the
chapter meeting this month!  We don’t have anywhere to store them and
no place within five miles to deposit them for you!

Do bring your debit card and your calendar to register for the 6 Dot
Dash on June 29.  We’ll devote a big chunk of time to plans for the
5K. Remember, this is a BIG fund-raiser for the NFB of Colorado and
the Colorado Center for the Blind!  We need runners, sponsors,
donations and volunteers, and we need the Denver chapter members to be
front and center to help make this a success!

Oh yeah, I guess there is another event coming up – it’s the National
Federation of the Blind 2019 Convention in Las Vegas!  We’ll also talk
a little about that. Just a little!

See you on Saturday!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"