[Colorado-Talk] The Showcase Of Talent From This Year's Convention Airs Tonight On 195 The Globe

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:22:52 UTC 2019

hello david,
thanks for finally getting a copy of this from the performing arts
division and, also through chris neisubaum too! unfortunately, i
didn't get to see it in person since i was at convention but, i was
going to attend but, after eating dinner with my family my knee was
bothering me sooo badly so, i had to miss out on it!

i would tune in but, i guess i had to miss it oh well! so, could send
to me a link of the recording of what you are putting on the globe
tonight to me off list asap?

i would greatly would appreciate this emensely!!!!

thanks again for doing this for pad this means a lot for us and, i
know with you and chris and the others in the division this would be a
success!

hugs,
amy