[Colorado-Talk] dog days are here for the NFB of Denver!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 00:59:19 UTC 2019

Greetings all -

The NFB of Denver will not meet this Saturday, so close to the NFB
Convention for those of us who attended, but we will hold a meeting on
Saturday, July 27 at 10 a.m. at the Colorado Center for the Blind,
2233 W. Shepperd Ave. in Littleton.  We'll talk about the convention,
our booth at the Western Welcome Week Arts & Crafts Fair on August 17,
and say goodbye to our CCB summer students with hot dogs after the
meeting.

So come on out to CCB on July 27, and let's sit back and enjoy each
other's company during these sweltering dog days of summer!

Best,
Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"