[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Mile High Chapter Agenda July 17, 2019

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 22:24:04 UTC 2019

hello kody,
thanks for posting the forward of the agenda for the mile high chapter
to the list. this is awesome that we will know what's happening in the
mile high chapter.

also, Monique thanks for also making out this agenda. I will contact
you privately if I have any ideas on the items that you posted in the
agenda for the chapter. the goals all sound great for the chapter and,
I would love to help in anyway as possible.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy