[Colorado-Talk] Gathering at Jackass Hill Brewery

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jul 17 17:52:38 UTC 2019

This is great! They are fine people! I wish I could join you. Probably the next time. Let me also suggest that we might want to give over one of those nights to visit blind faith. He really wanted us to do a meet up at blind faith. This is the second year they have been with us. And I’ve promised him we would do something. I just haven’t organized anything yet. Hope you guys have great fun tonight. Nice way to celebrate convention