[Colorado-Talk] It's Christmas In July On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:47:38 UTC 2019

dear david,
well, i'am back in Colorado and, imo I see that you love Christmas
besides in December as I do but, I only listen to Christmas music in
the month of December! oh well that's my opion!!! as always thanks for
posting the announcement for tonight's show to the list as always.. I
love that you do this for us and, I see that I told you to do this!

I don't know if I will listen in but, I will try my best since i'am
still soooo exhausted from convention and, I also have my nephew here!

the best reason for coming home yesterday was seeing my dad but, the
icing on the cake was my nephew!

well, take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy