[Colorado-Talk] The Globe Streaming, But You can Join Our Virtual Convention Delegation, Too!

Lelia Struve leliastruve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:12:46 UTC 2019

OK so I have a question for any tech person here.  I am replying to this email because it has to do with this email. Can anybody give me very detailed instructions as to how to copy this email into the NFB of Colorado WhatsApp group. Thank you in advance. There are people I’m sure who want to listen to the convention on that group.

Lelia

Sent from my iPhone