[Colorado-Talk] 195?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:30:14 UTC 2019

hello lella and all,
i didn't know that there were some techinicl problems with the stream
through the alexa or the victor stream. my sister who is back in co
listened to it today which was this morning and, she said it was fine.
she didn't mentioned any problems at all! but, thanks for lettingdavid
know of this asap and, i know that he is on the double in fixing it!

thake care all and, please keep on listening in and tuning into the stream!

hugs,
amy