[Colorado-Talk] 195?

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:45:08 UTC 2019

Hi There!
These are the easiest ways to tune in, and we'll be doing some music
in between the two sessions, too.
1. If you have an alexa device, ask her to open 195 The Globe.
2. If you have a google home, ask it to play 195 The Globe on Tunein.
Alexa has its own globe skill, which is why the commands are
different.
3. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
or
http://www.nfb.org/livestream
for all listening options.
4. Lastly, you can grab the 195 The Globe app from your phone's mobile
app store.
Hope this helps. If you need help during the live show, feel free to
give us a call at
408 638 0968 and enter in ID
4562366247
since we're doing a virtual listening party through the zoom platform,
so I'll be there if you need anything.
Hope this helps.