[Colorado-Talk] How 195 The Globe Will Be Assisting This Year At The National Convention In Vegas

Michael Massey massey52 at q.com
Wed Jul 10 12:46:33 UTC 2019

I just now tried to check if 195 the globe will play on my second generation Victor Reader Stream.  I hear please wait, then audio not supported.  I just thought I should let you know that there is still a technical issue.  I am going to try to find the stream on one of my pc's and try to listen that way.  I would prefer to listen on my stream because it is more convenient for personal reasons.  Thanks. I unintentionally deleted the e-mail with the links you provided.  Go figure.