[Colorado-Talk] How 195 The Globe Will Be Assisting This Year At The National Convention In Vegas

Michael massey52 at q.com
Tue Jul 9 20:11:04 UTC 2019

I tried to listen to the board meeting shortly after 10 o'clock this morning.  I nearly forgot about it.  My point is that since Steve mentioned that he couldn't listen to the stream on his Alexa device, I mentioned that I couldn't listen on my Victor Reader Stream.  Maybe things will work tomorrow.