[Colorado-talk] Mountains and plains chapter monthly member call this Thursday

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Wed Jan 16 00:26:14 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone from the mountains to the planes,
The mountains and plains chapter of the NFBCO is having our monthly member call this Thursday, January 17 at 7 PM. What will happen at the first chapter meeting of the New year?   you will have to call in and find out! Regardless of what happens it will be hosted by our chapter president Renee Anderson. Will there be a special guest or door prizes? Probably not, but you never know unless you call.
Mountains and plains conference phone line  information
Dial in number
(641) 715-0866
Access code
405276#
iPhone slash One touch dial-in number
(641) 715-0866,405276#
Remember the call is at 7 PM this Thursday, 17 January. All are welcome and new members R celebrated. See you there.
Sincerely,
The mountains and plains chapter of the NFBCO