[Colorado-talk] NFB of Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:42:26 UTC 2019

Hey Denver!

It’s time for our monthly meeting, this Saturday from 10 a.m. to Noon
at the Colorado Center for the Blind.  Come early and enjoy a tasty
Las Delicious breakfast burrito & juice for five bucks before the
meeting begins.

“Hey Alexa, play the Denver Post on Newsline.”

Sure, we’ll have the Presidential Report, our state and CCB reports, a
recap of our Day at the Capitol, but honestly the most exciting thing
is to have Jessica Beecham demonstrate NFB Newsline with the Amazon
Echo!

“Golf?  Alexa, skip golf.”

See you on Saturday!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"