[Colorado-Talk] Please Enjoy This Special Year-End Blind CO Blog

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Dec 19 15:31:04 UTC 2019

Greetings Holiday Shoppers,

Do not stress over Christmas. It will all be good. And, just in time, our
last Blind CO Blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/12/please-enjoy-this-special-ye
ar-end.html>  of the year. Before buying the turkey, hangin the 'toe, or
buying that special tech gift you've always wanted; enjoy our 2019 Holiday
Issue.

Breaking News! Under the Saying-There is Always Something.-  from Debbie
MacLeod

Yeehaw and Happy Holidays from the Wild West Chapter.

You Want This! You Know You Do.

Colorado Springs Chapter Celebrates the Holidays.

Happy Holidays from the LaBarre Family. By Scott C. LaBarre, President,
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.

Try Hockey for Free Day!

Mountains and Plains Monthly Chapter Call.

Is There a Trip to Our Nation's Capital in Your Future?

We Asked. You Answered. A Live the Life You Want Reflection from Jessica
Beecham, First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org