[Colorado-Talk] It is time for another BRILLIANT Blind Coloradoan Blog

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Aug 30 19:55:07 UTC 2019

Read about the brilliance, resilience, passion, and fun. It all happens in
the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and our favorite program,
the Colorado Center for the Blind. We try to capture it in our blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/08/blind-coloradoan-august-30-l
abor-day.html> . Here are this week's headlines:

*       NFBCO celebrates our quest for labor justice in Colorado.

*       Bowling with Rails. A competitive sport and great fun for blind
Coloradoans.

*       Not Fantasy Football at all.  It is a survivor pool and it is much
less work than Fantasy Football.

*       iPhone training in Boulder.

*       Big news about Goalball from CSDB.

*       We will serve no wine until it is time. The time to participate in
this wonderful wine tasting-fundraising experience with the North Metro
Chapter is the evening of September 28. Time is running short for your RSVP
by September 21.

*       Reminder.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/08/blind-coloradoan-august-21.h
tml> Proposals for NFBCO State Convention workshops are due September 6.

*       Big congratulations to Colorado Center for the Blind Seniors Program
working on the Western Slope to empower blind and low vision seniors to live
the lives they want.

*       Register now <https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review> !
Register now! It's not too early to make your plans and register for the
Fort Collins NFBCO State Convention.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org