[Colorado-Talk] OT: Close Out Your Weekend With Fun And A Smile On Tonight's Djd Invasion On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy theglobe.195 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:59:43 UTC 2019

Greetings Everyone!
The bad news is that the weekend is near an end, and the new work week
begins tomorrow.
The good news though is that you can still have a little more fun to
close out your weekend, as another high-energy and fun edition of The
Djd Invasion is coming your way tonight on 195 The Globe!

We've got some upbeat pop, rock, country, and even a few dance tunes
for you too. Round this out with some of your requests, and we should
have a blast!

first off, to tune into the show, between 8 PM eastern (7 PM central,
6 PM mountain and 5 PM pacific)
either
1. Ask your smart speaker like a google home or alexa to play 195 The
Globe on Tunein
2. Grab the 195 The Globe app from the google play or apple stores,
install it, and select the music channel from the stream selection box
Or
3. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
for all available listening options.

During the show, I'm happy to take your requests.
>From 30 minutes before the show til the end, you can search for your
favorite songs from my music library for me to play at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

And lastly, I love interacting with my listeners during my shows!
So to come on during the show and to say hi, you can either
1. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
to install the zoom client for your platform of choice.

2. Already have zoom, use this link when the show begins:
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
Or call in by phone at
408 638 0968
and enter in the codre
4562366247

Lastly, if you have the zoom mobile app or program already installed,
hit join meeting, and enter in the ID
4562366247

Tonight will be fun, and I'd love your company to keep the energy high!
See you tonight!