[Colorado-Talk] Scooters: The Next Frontier?

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Aug 8 10:26:21 UTC 2019

Streetsblog is holding a debate on the scooters which are prevalent on our streets.  I am one of the panelists concerning this issue.  I am hoping to see many blind people ae able to attend.  The event is on 12 August 2019 beginning at 5:30 p.m.  The event is at 1536 Wynkoop Street.  You may obtain a ticket (donation of $10 to $20) at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-streetsblog-scooter-debate-tickets-67816834979?aff=panel.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division