[Colorado-talk] Blind Mom Fetured in Good Housekeeping

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Sep 19 03:26:51 UTC 2018

Dan, thank you for posting. She will also be a guest on the next find your fit. Find your fit is the podcast hosted by Jesica and myself and produced by Kevin Kovacs. Find your fit is a production of Wii fit wellness. We fit wellness would not have existed without the support of Colorado Center for the blind and national Federation of the blind along with USA be a dot Oregon and push 2.0 waters. But, check out the article. We just recorded her guest appearance. She is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone