[Colorado-talk] Dog Lovers

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Fri Sep 14 20:21:23 UTC 2018

Not random at all. It is exceedingly relevant. I am a dog lover too. Some blind people have guide dogs. Some have pets. Some have both. All blind people can read about dogs on NFB Newsline. Did you know that NFB Newsline carries the magazine Dogster? We do. Doggone it! It is one of the leading magazines featuring articles about dog health, grooming, behavior, training, and other issues of importance and fun for dog lovers. And, that is not all! There are dozens of special interest magazines available free of charge on NFB Newsline. If you are a subscriber, check out all the magazines and newspapers available to you this weekend. If you are not a subscriber, sign up and check it out. Call 303-778-1130 ext. 303 and we will call you back. Or, go online, www.nfbnewsline.org. www.dogster.com.
Forward, always forward!