[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting

Kevan Worley kevan at wefitwellness.com
Fri Sep 14 18:27:26 UTC 2018

Thank you for this great announcement. I wish I could attend. I love to see all of the chapter announcements. I love it when our colleagues post all the info about their meetings. Thanks Dan and thanks colleagues I read everyone. I bet I’m not the only one. So, chapters far and wide. Post your info.

Sent from my iPhone