[Colorado-talk] NFBCO To Launch Project Literacy Speakers' Bureau

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Thu Oct 11 16:38:32 UTC 2018

Greetings,

We know that chapters often make presentations to schools, fraternal organizations, and civic clubs. However, sometimes we hear that chapter members would like some help setting up the speaking engagements and tailoring presentations. Well, we have the solution! At the upcoming state convention we will be launching our NFBCO Project Literacy Speakers' Bureau. As part of this effort, we will be offering a very exclusive continental breakfast workshop at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning October 27. The cost for the continental breakfast workshop is $10 per person. There are only 15 seats available. First come, first served with an RSVP. This is a learn and share workshop. Your Project Literacy team will be helping chapters schedule outreach presentations. We will also be helping to provide materials as needed. Below, find further information.

ANNOUNCING! NFB of COLORADO PROJECT LITERACY SPEAKERS' BUREAU
How would you like to practice your presentation skills, build your confidence, and bring a positive voice about blindness to service clubs, schools, and civic organizations. Join us for an exclusive continental breakfast workshop 7:30 a.m. Saturday October 27th. Only 15 seats available. Cost for workshop is only $10. Includes continental breakfast. RSVP is a must. Email kevan at wefitwellness.com<mailto:kevan at wefitwellness.com> or call 303-929-2369.

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com<http://www.wefitwellness.com/>