[Colorado-talk] Brailler repair

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:40:00 UTC 2018

Hello,.
  If you are in the Denver Metro area, there is a gentleman who has done great and reasonably priced repairs on Perkins Braillers. He may even be able to pick it up and return it to you. His name is Kirk McCall, his phone number is: 303-274-4640. He's done great work for me and several friends. Best wishes, Estelle