[Colorado-talk] Cabs monthly member and bored call this Tuesday

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Mon Nov 19 16:50:04 UTC 2018

Greetings,
That Colorado Association Of Blind Students will be having our monthly member call with board meeting to follow, is this Tuesday 20 November, at 7 PM. We have a newly elected bored and will start off with a meet and greet session to get to know all the new board members. Secondly we will be discussing our current fundraisers and ideas for future fund-raising events. Finally, we would be brainstorming about where we want to go in this next year and how we’re going to get there. So please feel free to call in and share verse  information to any and all blind students across Colorado.

Colorado Association of blind students conference line information
 dial in number
(641) 715-0874
Access code
 557689#
Looking forward to the call at 7 PM on Tuesday and hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week.
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb