[Colorado-talk] A tTribute To Caroll Spinney And Our Usual Friday Night Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:48:12 UTC 2018

Hello All!
After a week break, The Djd Invasion returns to 195 The Globe tonight
for 4 more hours of musical variety, fun, interactivity, your requests
and more. And it all starts at 8 PM eastern and goes for four hours.
In addition to some great a cappella music, rock and more, we're going
to do a tribute to Caroll Spinney, the voice of Big Bird and Oscar The
Grouch on Sesame Street.
Spinney is retiring as the voice of Big Bird and Oscar, so as part of
tonight's show, we'll do a special feature featuring some songs and
clips from the show.

But even with the tribute and the music, what makes the show great is
the fun we have together interacting, and you'll be able to do that
tonight!
To join me and say hi live on the air, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
to get links for joining the party and being on the air.
If you have the zoom client on your mobile device or pc, load it, hit
the join button, and put in the ID
4562366247
which spells out
GlobeOnAir
Or, dial in by phone at
408-638-0968
and enter in ID
4562366247
In addition, the request page is live right now. Why not get your
requests in by searching my music library at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
The page will be up til show's end at midnight eastern.
And lastly, to tune in, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Or ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein.
We'll have some Friday night fun, some laughs, good entertainment and
more to start off your weekend, so I hope to see you for the invasion
tonight!