[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter and Race Registration

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:32:16 UTC 2018

Just a reminder that we'll be assisting members at the meeting
tomorrow to register for the race. Please be ready with your card
number, expiration date and any other secret code necessary.

If you don't know your card number we will work something out  with
the affiliate to register you.  Because you want to be able to say
someday, say when you get to be as old as me, that you were in the NFB
of Colorado's very first 6 Dot Dash ... sonny boy!

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"