[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West February 3, meeting

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:17:02 UTC 2018

Howdy y’all!

The NFBCO wild west metro chapter will be having our next meeting on Saturday, February 3 at high noon 12 PM until 2 PM. Our meeting place is at
Carmody recreation center
2200 S. Kipling St.,
Lakewood, CO 80227

We will be meeting in a different room than usual so please check with the front desk. There is a lot of mighty fine happenings for this meeting. We will be having a screening of the documentary Do You Dream in Color.

Also we will be having our annual board elections. So if you would like to join or need to renew your dues please bring $10 cash as you will not be able to vote or be nominated for a board position unless dues are up to date.

So load up your saddles and join us while we kick off our third year of Hooten and hollering! Please reply if you have any questions.

NFBCO Wild West President,
Melissa Fishburn

Sent from my iPhone