[Colorado-talk] Jan Tripplett's Memorial Service

Jim Wolcott jimwolcott8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:56:12 UTC 2018

Joe is very special in thinking about me. Joe I am grieving along with you. I emphasize as Romona died just over a year ago. Sorry I won’t be able to present at her service, but will be in spirit. I appreciate you inviting me. There are things we have in common, share as you feel led. I am here for you. Let Jesus carry you.He knows what you are feeling minute by minute. Give Him a hug while he’s carrying you. He loves you, Joe.

Sent from my iPad