[Colorado-talk] Valentine's Day at the Capitol

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:17:52 UTC 2018

Maybe Ryan, but we'll have to double-check the rules on gifts and meals, etc.

We can, however, bring our children.  In an attempt to get the date
out early I forgot that we discussed having our members who have
children bring them along if they like.  It's an important emotional
linkage to make with lawmakers.

Thanks to Nate Trela for that reminder!

Best,
Dan