[Colorado-talk] Happy Birthday, Dr. King

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Jan 15 20:38:18 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

When thinking of civil rights, I think of the importance of Martin Luther King of course. But, I also think of the great leaders for civil rights for people who are blind. One of the greatest civil rights leaders in the 20th Century was Dr. Kenneth Jernigan. I was honored to know him and do some work for him. He led us with strength, eloquence, imagination, and compassion. He led us through 'The Power of Love'. If you have not read that book, I urge you to do so. https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/detail/srch/DB86625

It was very motivating and informative to retreat with a number of our NFBCO leaders this past weekend. Whether you were in that room or not, I deeply appreciate my Federation family. One thing each and every one of us can do is to encourage all of our brothers and sisters to sign up for this Colorado Talk list. If each of us made sure to sign up one this week, we would enhance and expand our communication, information channel.

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com<http://www.wefitwellness.com/>