[Colorado-talk] Sad News

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:47:30 UTC 2018

hello gary and all,

I too am so sorry to hear of this awful news about janet. becca told
me of this awful news over the phone and, I did talk to joe over the
phone and, I believe that he is doing good... as soon as you know of
the funeral arrangements and plans please post them to this list so,
people in the nfb of Colorado an attend the service if possible?
thanks again for this sad news and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy