[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West meeting 1/6

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 02:28:17 UTC 2018

Howdy partners in the NFBCO,

Here is a Yeehaw and a giddyup into 2018! The Wild West Metro chapter is having our first meeting to kick up some dust in the new year on Saturday, January 6, 2018. We will be meeting at the Carmody Recreation Center located at
2200 S Kipling ST
Lakewood, CO

The meeting time is 12 high noon until 2 PM.

We will be discussing plans for the chapter in 2018, which include fundraising, annual picnic and other great community  building activities.
We will also be discussing the upcoming board elections that will be happening during our February meeting. Please bring cash to pay your dues at our next meeting. Yes that’s right the Wildwest chapter is two years old in February!
We look forward to seeing our loyal members as well welcoming many new friends.

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West chapter president.

Sent from my iPhone