[Colorado-talk] Hearing on HB1104 Tomorrow

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:52:51 UTC 2018

Happy President's Day all --

Just a reminder that we need people present at tomorrow's hearing.  We
want a strong turnout though not everyone needs to testify.  i have
nothing to say except "I support this bill," and I will make that
statement by my presence.  If you have something more to say -
something in your life that supports the need for this bill - then
please give me a call at 406-546-8546.  otherwise, see you all
tomorrow

The hearing is in the basement in HRC 0107. The door is very near the
north elevator. Please arrive early as I think the room may be very
full. We'll have really cool buttons to pass out to everyone
supporting HB1104. Also, please allow time to get through the security
line.

See you tomorrow!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"