[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting Tomorrow

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:03:25 UTC 2018

Reminder that tomorrow is the Denver Chapter meeting. We'll be selling
Las Delicious breakfast burritos beginning at 9:30 a.m. and sales will
end just before 10 a.m. wehn the meeting starts.  We won't be serving
breakfast during the meeting, so if you want a burrito be sure to be
there early!

And we'll have a 50-50 raffle, tickets on sale prior to the call to order.

On the agenda, as usual the February Presidential Report, state report
from President Scott LaBarre, including a recap of the Valentine's Day
at the Capitol and the next steps in the process to pass HB18-1104, or
Family Preservation Safeguards for Parents with Disability Act.
Julie Deden will give a CCB report and Curtis and Doris Willoughby
will tell us why they are Federationists.

Meeting starts at 10. See everyone tomorrow!

Dan
President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"