[Colorado-talk] Your Invitation To The Djd Invasion Labor Day Weekend Kick Off Party On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:35:20 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone!
This is your invitation to our Labor Day Weekend Kick Off Party, as
the end of the summer fun draws near.
Sure, the summer has some time left, but Labor Day Weekend is really
the last weekend to enjoy summer for many before school and similar
obligations kick in.
Join me at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, 5 PM pacific, 4
PM Alaskan and 3 PM Hawaiian) on The Djd Invasion for our labor day
weekend kick off party.
Whether it's upbeat music, songs that might get stuck in your head,
tunes to make you dance, or your favorite requests, we're going to
have four hours of jam packed fun to launch your labor day weekend
into high gear.
I'll also be announcing a new way for you to interact with me during
shows that will become available in the coming month.
You can warm up for the party, or pre game with Brian A K A The Kilted
Cat between 4 and 8 PM eastern, then the party will kick off at 8 PM
tonight!
During the show, you can jump on to tTeamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
to say hello to us in the listener's hangout. If you don't have
Teamtalk, grab it from the IOS store for apple users, the Google play
store for droid users, and at
http://www.bearware.dk
for windows or mac users.
You can also connect to our Teamtalk directly at
http://www.195theglobe.com/GlobeTeamtalk.tt
You can also make requests via my request system two hours prior to
the show, so at 6 PM eastern, at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
And as for listening, you can either
Ask alexa or google or any other home speaker you have to play 195 The
Globe on Tunein
Visit us on the web for listening options at
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Search for 195 The Globe on Tunein or the Tunein app on your mobile device.
Or put the following into your favorite media player:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8009/stream
Regardless of how you tune in, I invite you to join us for a fun and
energetic labor day weekend kick off party!
See you tonight!