[Colorado-talk] State Convention Planning

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:41:53 UTC 2018

hello scott,

yes, I too can't believe that state convention is sooo close near. as
for that deadline well, I missed it due to my stupidity in getting in
touch with you in a idea for having something for a idea for general
sessions or for a seminaror breakout session. I guess that i'm fresh
out of ideas.. I might have one but, I will just to have wait until
next year since I don't believe that it could happen maybe.. oh well!
thanks for theinformation and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy