[Colorado-talk] Joyous News

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:06:17 UTC 2018

hello scott and all,

well, this is late in coming from me since I was off my computer for a
few weeks due to personal issues but, I too also want to give my
sincere congratulations to the newest member of the neitfield family!
this is awesome news here in the nfb of Colorado. i'm glad that we can
all give good wishes to us all and, also celebrate in this wonderful
news from all of us!  thanks again and, congratulations on this
wonderful news!

hugs,
amy