[Colorado-talk] East Colfax Redevelopment Project

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Aug 25 20:38:03 UTC 2018

I am participating in the Colfax Redevelopment Project for nearly a year.  Some of you may heard me discuss how the City and County of Denver are proposing to run buses in the center of East Colfax.  The plan is to run the buses in the center from Lipan to Yosemite.  Aurora does not plan on running buses in the center of East Colfax.  The preliminary station designs are available.  The designers state there are alt tags on the drawings.  I am hoping to obtain raised prints for the state Convention.  In the meantime, you may click here<http://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-department-of-public-works/projects/current/colfax-corridor-connections.html> so you may review the available information.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division