[Colorado-talk] Colorado Association of blind students monthly member called

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Sat Aug 18 19:35:20 UTC 2018

Greetings all students young and old,
This coming Tuesday, August 21 at 7 PM mountain time the Colorado Association of blind students will be having their monthly member and board call. We will be discussing and sharing our back to school victories. Also we will be talking about our expectations for the first day back to school serious or funny.
Board meeting will follow directly after membership meeting.
Colorado Association of blind students conference line information
 dial in number
(641) 715-0874
Access code
 557689#
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and look forward to the call on Tuesday night at 7 PM.
Sincerely

Jedediah Holcomb