[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Mountains And Planes Chapter NFBCO

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 02:06:04 UTC 2018

Where is the number?

Sincerely,
Melissa R Green and Pj
-----Original Message-----
From: ReNae Anderson via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 6:22 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List
Cc: ReNae Anderson
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Fwd: Mountains And Planes Chapter NFBCO

Hello everyone!!

The mountains and plains At Large Chapter of NFB Seo will be having their
monthly call in meeting, as well as our annual picnic this Thursday,
August 16 at 7 PM. Everyone grab your sandwich, a cool drink and sit
outside as you make this phone call, since we are having our picnic at
this time. ;-) drop-in’s are always welcome!

Attached, you will find a new call in number that can be placed directly
into your contacts, so you will be prepared for next time. We have a new
number, as we were having sound issues with the other numbers. So, make
sure you have this new number. You simply have to double tap on the number
to call it and it will even put in your access code for you! Hope to see
everyone there!

August agenda:

Roll call
Treasures report