[Colorado-talk] State Convention Planning

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Aug 13 14:07:34 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, I can't believe how fast the Summer has been flying by, and
today we met the unofficial end of Summer.  My kids start their 2018-2019
school year this very morning.

The starting of school also means that State Convention is right around the
corner (October 25-28).  If you have an idea for a seminar or breakout
session, please let me know as soon as possible and on or before August
19th.  Please send me a paragraph describing the session and who would be
responsible for putting on the seminar/breakout  I am also taking any ideas
for general session items.  Please email me off list at
slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>  or call 303
504-5979.

Thanks much,

Scott