[Colorado-talk] Mile High Chapter Fundraiser -- CHICAGO

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:15:41 UTC 2017

hello lyrinda,
thanks as alwys for posting this announcement about the play to the
list. I am interested as well too! it sounds like a awesome way to
start off the holiday in style. I will keep my eye out for when I need
to send you the money as well too! I might go by myself or have my mom
go with me. this sounds like a awesome fundraiser that the chapter is
doing! thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy