[Colorado-talk] Wild West meeting

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 00:42:25 UTC 2017

Hello y'all! We are fixing to have our next wild West show down, so we hope you are going to show up!

National Federation of the blind Of Colorado wild west metro chapter will be meeting this coming Saturday, September 23 at high noon until 2 PM.
We meet at 2200 South Kipling St., Lakewood, CO 80227
As always we will have a great Group of cowboys and cowgirls. We will discuss the upcoming state convention and some other ideas for our chapter.

Please reply to this email with any questions.

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild West Metro President

Sent from my iPhone