[Colorado-talk] PROPOSED January, 2018 Service Changes

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Sep 2 22:24:56 UTC 2017

RTD published the Proposed Service Changes for January, 2018<http://www.rtd-denver.com/servicechanges-january2018.shtml> on their website.  Click the link to review the changes along with the dates and times of any public meetings.  Everyone is encouraged to attend these meetings to advise RTD of any changes which effect them positively or negatively.  Please remember this PROPOSAL also has bus stop closures along a couple routes so you may wish to take those in mind when reviewing the changes.  Another E-mail will be sent once RTD finalizes the proposal for the Board to approve.

It is not uncommon for RTD to modify their proposal based upon feedback received during these meetings.  Chapters should also send an E-mail to their respective Board Member concerning changes with have a positive or negative impact upon their members.  Please send a copy of any correspondence to Scott and myself (garyvdrn at msn.com<mailto:garyvdrn at msn.com>) so we may track your concerns with RTD.

Contact me with any questions at 303-863-1150.

Gary Van Dorn
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division