[Colorado-talk] We have a powerful convention ahead!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Thu Oct 26 02:01:08 UTC 2017

Greetings friends and colleagues. I am eagerly anticipating our state convention this year. After looking at that agenda, it is clear that this might be one of our most powerful, fun, uplifting, and memorable conventions. If you know of anyone in the Fort Collins area, call 'em up! Send 'em a note! Invite 'em a long! I am looking forward to marshaling our forces for everything from the right to parent to expanding library services to progress with DVR. Can't wait to break bread and lift a toast with you all. If the WE Team and our buddies at Aira can be of any help to you throughout the convention do not hesitate to ask. Speaking of Aira, we are having a meet-up of Aira explorers and would-be explorers about 4:30 or 5 Friday afternoon in the bar area. Although we are in the bar, drinking is not mandatory. Although, some will try to encourage.

There is going to be some spectacular technologies at the convention so check them all out. And, look for special bargains, such as the bargain  below.

For NFB Colorado, Aira is providing everyone in attendance the

opportunity to receive a FREE month of Aira! No fine print, no hidden

costs, just a free month to try Aira for yourself in your own home, at

work, or on the go! All you need is a smartphone and a credit card in

the event you should choose to continue our service.

To sign up for a free month, send a text saying 'NFBCO' to

781-789-8596 & an Aira representative will get back to you to get your

shipping address and set up your account. This special offer starts

today and is ONLY available to NFB Colorado attendees, and will not be

offered after 12:00pm Sunday, October 29th. If you sign up before

12:00pm local time Friday, October 27th, we will even include a pair

of Aftershokz Sport Titanium headphones with your free month.

Looking forward to a great conference and for you exploring with us!

If you would like to know more about AIRA, stop by our booth at the

Exhibit Hall or reach out to Kevan Worley!

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808