[Colorado-talk] Questionnaire Study Blind Adults and Healthcare Providers

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Oct 11 16:11:56 UTC 2017

Good Morning,

Following you will find a message regarding a Questionnaire Study about Blind Adults and Healthcare Providers that Scott LaBarre has given approval to send out.  If time permits, do please follow up using  the contact information in the message.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado

Hello,

My name is Carmel and I am a research assistant with the Judgment and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. In about a month the Judgment and Decision Making Lab will be conducting a study in the form of a questionnaire. The PI is a blind doctoral candidate conducting her dissertation research. We will be looking at blind and low vision adults and their experiences with healthcare professionals (i.e. doctors, pharmacy technicians, health insurance agents). All participants will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. If you qualify for this study and are interested please contact the Judgment and Decision Making Lab via e-mail at utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com<mailto:utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com> or via phone at 915 747 8659<tel:(915)%20747-8659>. If you would like assistance filling out the questionnaire please let us know and one of the research assistants will help. If you know of anyone who qualifies and would be interested please share this message with them.

Thank you for your interest.

Best,

Carmel