[Colorado-talk] NFB Colorado State Convention pre-registration deadline, provided transportation, hotel parking and hotel Wi-Fi

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 3 19:55:32 UTC 2017

Good Morning,

This is a reminder that the pre-registration deadline is Friday October 13.  Once you have registered please RSVP me at lbonderson at cocenter.org<mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.org> or phone me at 303-504-5979 with your choice of the following breakfast plate for the complementary Sunday breakfast.  If you do not pre-register, the breakfast may not be available at the door and if it is, the cost to you will be $20.

Classic Farm Fresh
Cage Free Scrambled Eggs with White Cheddar Cheese and Scallions
Applewood Smoked Bacon
FOCO Potato Hash
or
Pecan Raisin French Toast
Roasted Apple Compote
Agave-Maple Syrup
Cage Free Scrambled Eggs
Applewood Smoked Bacon

Additionally, if you would like to ride the provided buses on Thursday and Sunday, do please let me know which legs of the trip you intend to ride.

We will not be getting complimentary Wi-Fi at the Fort Collins Hilton.  The cost to you is $4.95 per 24 hour period.  You can make payment arrangements by logging into the hotel Wi-Fi on your device of choice and choose to have the credit card you presented upon checking in charged.  If you have questions, inquire at the front desk.  Hilton Honors Members do not pay for Wi-Fi, so be sure to give them your member number when checking in.

If you are planning on driving to Fort Collins for convention, you should know that hotel parking runs $8 overnight, so if you are at the hotel from Thursday to Sunday, you will be charged for 3 nights.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado